oga mu

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A conversation with Yoda.

We are luminious beings, you and I
sharing the beauty of the world in one glance.

the snowcapped mountains rise
out of urban decay
disembodied voices speak
into my shattered ears

through chrome ravens I glare
at these murdering ghosts
searing up out of hell
reaching for the light

why that sense of deja vu?

I am so much in love with life
but I still have not dreamt
my death

There are infinite moments in which
the poet can enjoy
while a dagger hovers the while
above iridescent sapphires

the cats are beautiful. such smooth
grace. child of grace
what is your reaction?
have you said what you wanted to say?

why the beach?
why this obsession with blue?
that extends to the pen

we are luminious beings, you and I
life is a infinite hell, or finite heaven
in bowers of bliss
what are these voices saying?


7/8/94