oga mu

Saturday, October 15, 2005

RED/GOLD

In the blackness of a sealed tower
I find myself encircled by sound
As if I were a reed in the wind
Trembling and shivering in my sorrow

I stand in the deeps overwhelmed
By calm. A strange serenity
Settles upon me as I look into fastness
And am vastened. My mind

Shatters. A hyperbolic supernova
Mists away in a vild of light,
The universe is washed clean.
Enlarged so, in this darkness

The fates conspire to dismay me
With the scattered deconstruction
Amidst the fields of anger, I discover,
To regain confidence I must look

Heavy into the neural byways
of self and realise how lightly
This devastation has affected
The eternal curve towards freedom

Even as I stand within this fortress
Ensoncled by the great labyrinth
Of consciousness, it is easy to see
That all limits have fallen.



12/11/96